Sunday, November 19, 2006

Important Information yeaaaaaaaaah

First off - there will be practice this coming week. It is non-mandatory, no administrative stuff, just debating. If you want to go, please send me an e-mail.
 
Secondly, If you owe me money / receipts, get in touch with me asap. I want to collect everything before Thanksgiving break - I will be here until Wednesday evening and I can meet with you guys at anytime Tuesday evening or Wednesday. If you don't get in touch with me before then, I am going to assume you'll be handing me back the money in cash.
 
Finally, APDA has an EOF survey available here
 
 
All submissions are anonymous. Please take this seriously since it will help the EOF program, and APDA, in the future.
 
Thanks,
Dan
9732235887

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home